Trip To Japan
- Trip Details
- Location : Japan
- Zone : All
- Theme : Adventure,
- Departure Time : 7 AM
- Assembly Point : TBA
Ever dreamt of going to Japan??
Your budget holding you back??
No friends to can accompany you??
Not a problem, wetravelsolo.com has come up with an amazing opportunity for you, to make your dream to visit Japan, a reality. We have come up with a budget trip for people who absolutely love travelling. The trip is a complete backpacking package. Unlike, the planned trips which are powerless when it comes to providing people with adventure and thrill, it is just not enough for a traveller. To all the people who love to travel, we say “let’s have an adventure”. On your trip to Japan, we are going to provide you with the adventure that will leave you begging for more. From visiting the street, to having sushi, bullet train is yet another experience, watching Sakura bloom, to savouring the delicacies that Japan has to offer, our package has it all.
About the trip:
Japan is a world apart- an archipelago with a delicious contrast of traditional and modern culture. You will be amazed by the culinary discoveries you will make, the combination of hike followed by a long soak in an onsen. You will love the part, noticing Japanese people who are punctilious as ever go about their life and follow their customs which are reflected in every aspect of general life, from trains that are never late. Intriguing is the fact, that for a country which is so much in sync with the modern world, has not lost its cultural touch.
- Entry fees/ Tickets
- Japan all travel pass.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Food and beverages.
- Flight expenses.
Day 0: India to Tokyo
Day 1 Tokyo
Things to do?
- Take a train.
- Check into a hostel in Tokyo, get ready to explore ( no time to waste)
- Cycle around the Tokyo city and experience food, culture and people.
- Visit old Zen temple, world’s largest fish market and zoo to see Panda.
- Dress up like an anime character (cosplay), in HarajakuStreet.
- Sky-walk the world’s second tallest tower in the world.
Places to see:
Is Tokyo’s largest ancient Buddhist temple and one of the major attractions in the city. Japanese and foreigners. The temple is dedicated to the Bodhisattva Kannon, famously known as Guan Yin or the Goddess of Mercy. It is Tokyo’s oldest temple, and one of its most significant one. Formerly associated with the Tendai sect, it became independent, after World War II.
Is located just before Sensoji,Nakamise is one of the oldest shopping centers in Japan.Apart from typical Japanese souvenir such as yukata, keychains and folding fans, you can find various traditional local snacks, from the Asakusa area.
- Meiji Shrine:
Is a Shinto shrine that is dedicated to the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji and his wife, Empress Shōken.
- Ueno Zoo
Is a 19th-century zoo with 400+ animal species; including pandas who have a petting area & a 5-story pagoda the biggest attractions are two giant pandas
Places to see:
- Akihabara Electric Town
Akihabara is the place where you can find all kinds of electronic appliances and devices in the world. They have products that are at the pinnacle of technology. Over here, staffs can converse in 20 languages of the world; communication is just not a problem here.
Harajuku is a significant fashion and shopping district in Tokyo, which is famous for its street fashion and fashion shops. Here many young Japanese dress in costumes to look like their favourite, Japanese rock stars or anime characters.
- Tokyo Tower
Is the Second tallest Tower in the world? In here you can go have a look Sumida Aquarium (Sky aquarium where you will feel as if the fishes are swimming in the blue sky)
Day 3 MT Fuji
Places to see
Fuji Five Lakes is the name of the area located at the base of Mount Fuji in the Yamanashi prefecture of Japan. It has a population of about 100,000. and sits approximately 1,000 meters above sea level
Hakone, in Japan's Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park west of Tokyo, is a mountainous region known for hot springs resorts and Mt. Fuji views. It also encompasses Hakone Jinja, a Shinto shrine with a red “torii” gate.
Day 4 Kyoto
What to do?
- Kyoto Tower is a symbol of Kyoto, rising high across the street from Kyoto Station.
- The tallest structure in Kyoto, the tower gives a beautiful view of the entire town in all directions.
- Before beginning your day of sightseeing, go to the top to get a rough grasp of Kyoto’s geography.
- Visiting Buddhist golden Zen temple.
- Strolling in Bamboo Park.
- Dressing up in kimono suits and visiting shrines (optional)
Places to see:
Kinkakuji (Golden Pavilion) is a Zen temple in northern Kyoto whose top two floors are completely covered in gold leaf.It serves as a charm to bring good luck and protect your home. The fortunes at Kinkaku-ji are also available in Chinese and Korean, a feature rarely found anywhere else.
- Stroll through dense bamboo groves to hidden mountain temples and discover centuries of Japanese heritage on this 4-hour Arashiyama and Sagano walking tour.
- Visit the ancient Tenryu-ji Temple and learn of its 14th-century history. Head along forested paths in search of the Jojakko-ji Temple and admire its impressive pagoda
- Is a popular shrine. It is said to have as many as 32,000 sub-shrines.
- Thousands of vermillion torii gateways and a lot of small shrines and stone monuments in its precinct make the atmosphere of the big Shinto shrine quite a unique and interesting experience.
Day 6 Osaka
What to do?
- Enjoy cycling in Osaka.
- Visit Tenryu, one of Japan's oldest shrines; it's one of the few shrines with architecture that is not influenced by the Asian mainland.
Places to see?
- Osaka Castle
Osaka Castle has 400 years of history, fusing the old and new, with towering skyscrapers, cherry blossom trees and soundings waterways.
Is a water city that affords cruising pleasures and sightseeing
- Tempozan Ferris wheel and Dolphin roller coaster. (Optional)
Feel the adrenaline rush with these amazing rides. This thirty minute and 80m high ride is going to mesmerise you and make you feel as if you, are high, really high.
Day 7 Nagasaki
What to do?
- Make a visit to Nagasaki atomic museum, which recounts the tragedy of the nuclear destruction caused during World War2.
- Take a ride to the top of 333m-high, Mount Inasa, offering superb views over Nagasaki.
Places to see
- Mount Inasa
Mount Inasa is a hill to the west of Nagasaki which rises to a height of 333 metres
The night views from Mount Inasa are ranked among Japan's three best views
- Nagasaki Peace park & Atomic Bomb Museum.
The Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum is dedicated to the events leading up to the attack, the atomic bombing itself and its devastating effects on buildings and people in the city.
Day 8: Nagasaki to India.
- The visit to Japan will make you feel like you are in a dream.
- The delights of Japanese cuisine are half the reason, why one should visit Japan. You can easily come up with a blog, for all the food that Japan has to offer.
- From high-end sushi restaurant to the ever popular ramen yo can have it all. The meticulous nature of Japanese people and their eye for detail has made Japanese cuisines one of the finest dining experience in the world, Japanese food is sure to change your perspective about food.
- The experience of hiking and then relaxing in an onsen, while sipping tea is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
- Get out. Nature is waiting for you in Japan, even in a major hub like Kyoto it's just a short trip to the forested mountains.
- Cosplay is a major thing in Japan. It's like anime and manga is a part of Japanese tradition. There are various cosplay and comic-con activities going on at every moment in the city.
- We are taking you to Harajaku. Harajuku is a significant fashion and shopping district in Tokyo, which is famous for its street fashion and fashion shops. Here many young Japanese dress in costumes to look like their favourite Japanese rock stars or anime characters.
- Drawing influences from the entire content. Japan has redefined what we may call “Distinctly Japan”
- Looking for a spiritual connection to the almighty, feel it while visiting The Golden Zen Temple.
- Theatres with dramas on display and the splendour of geisha which has the power to mesmerise anyone.(Optional)
- With wetravelsolo you are looking on a trip with a mixture of traditional and modern landscape
Trip Crafter's Magic
- Ashwini Nair
- Shravanthi I
- Rajeev Nangia
- Naren Sadarangani
- Rahul Aeron
- Aditya Jain
- Akshit Gupta
- Chintal Chhedda
- Bharat Pareek
- Kathashree Pratima
- Rashi Tandon
- Srikant Subramanian
- Pranav Agrawal
- Gaurav Bhardwaj
- Hiteshi Jain
- Praveen Back
- Tina Keshwani
- Mrinalini Mahua
- Gautam Arora
- Minervi Gupta
- Prasana Aditya
- Rahul Goyal
- Ankush Ajmera
- Arsh Singh
- Sajal Agrawal
- Dharmesh Acharya
- Sandip Mukherjee
- Dhvani Shah
- Chinmaay Chawla
- Navtej Singh
- Vasudev Murthy
- Puneet Dhanuka
- Samarth Rastogi
- Param Singh
- Sharan Sadanand
- Vimlesh Yadav
- Swetalina Patel
- Shweta Pandey
- Parvathi Pradeep
- Deepak Gupta
- Kalpesh Panchal
- Sunil Kumar
- Parin Mehta
kindly update dates and price.
its been a long time since i've joined this tour....no updates yet you are so slow in planning a trip !!
Ravi Prasad Rao Bairneni
what are the expenses
plz send more info...would definitely join
Whn you planning. Plz share all details
i would like to join too!
Is it happening? If yes, please share the details!
how much does it cost and please tell the other details
would love to join..!
update me the details
Cost and Dates Please..
loved to join
Ravi Prasad Rao Bairneni
hai I'm in
Hey Im interested. Please send me the dates cost and all other details.
need confirmation asap
That's one country i wanted to visit and pending on my todo list.
i would love to join
I'm interested too. Kindly update the itinerary and price asap.
please send the cost and date
If its august i am in
Our Trip Crafter is working on best time to Visit and working on logistics of an amazing free style backpacking trip for all. We will get in touch with everybody very soon :)
i will join
I want to join
please send me the budget and dates
hi send me details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please loop me in as well
keep me on d mailing list
keep me on the mailing list would love to go on a trip to Japan
Keep me on mailing list for this one, if things work out would love to be on this one
Hi...what are the trip dates and how much does it cost?