At We travel Solo we value the trust you placed in us and are hugely concerned about your privacy and your personal space. We follow the following policy and abide by the same. However, at any time if you face any concerns or have any questions for us please do not hesitate to write to us at email@example.com
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. We receive different types of information about you, including:
- Your information: Your information is the information that's required when you sign up for the site, as well as the information you choose to share.
- Registration information: When you sign up to our website, you are required to provide information such as your name, email address, phone number, birthday, gender, etc.
- Information you choose to share: Your information also includes the information you choose to share on the website which includes your profile pictures, posts, etc.
- It also includes the information you choose to share when you communicate with us, such as when you contact us using an email address, register complaints, place requests, etc.
- Information others share about you: We receive information about you from your friends and others, such as when they upload your contact information, post a photo of you, or add you to a group. When people use our website, they may store and share information about you and others that they have, such as when they upload and manage their invites and contacts.
- Other information we receive about you: We also receive other types of information about you:
- When you post things like photos or videos on the website, we may receive additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and place you took the photo or video.
- We receive data from or about the computer, mobile phone, or other devices you use to install our apps or to access our website, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include network and communication information, such as your IP address or mobile phone number, and other information about things like your internet service, operating system, location, the type of the device or browser you use, etc. For example, we may get your GPS or other location information so we can tell you if any of your friends are nearby, or we could request device information to improve how our apps work on your device.
- As described herein below we also put together data from the information we already have about you, your friends, and others, so we can offer and suggest a variety of services and features. For example, tell you and your friends about people or events nearby, or offer deals to you in which you might be interested. But we only keep it until it is no longer useful to provide you services, like keeping your last GPS coordinates to send you relevant notifications. We only provide data to our advertising partners or customers after we have removed your name and any other personally identifying information from it, or have combined it with other people's data in a way that it no longer personally identifies you.
(vii) Public information: When we use the phrase "public information", we mean the information you choose to make public, as well as information that is always publicly available. Choosing to make your information public also means that this information:
a. can be associated with you (i.e., your name, profile pictures, User ID, username, etc.) even off the website.
b. can show up when someone does a search on the website or on a public search engine;
c. will be accessible to the website for providing various features and ad-ons.
d. When others share information about you, they can also choose to make it public.
e. As a general rule, you should assume that if you do not see an option for making the information private, or a statement that the information will remain private, the information will be publicly available. The types of information listed below are always publicly available, and they are treated just like information you decided to make public:
- Profile Pictures
- Groups and Networks you are part of
- User names and user ID’s: If someone has your Username or User ID, they can use it to access information about you through the the website. For example, if someone has your Username, they can type wetravelsolo.com/Username into their browser and see your public information as well as anything else you've let them see. Specifically, they can access your public information, along with your profile picture and any other information which you have allowed to be public.
- If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour. If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- Website behavior: We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
2. Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions;
We may also use the information we receive about you:
- as part of our efforts to keep our products, services and integrations safe and secure;
- to protect our or others' rights or property;
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
- to provide you with location features and services, like telling you and your friends when something is going on nearby,etc.;
- to make suggestions to you and other users on the website,
- for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement.
- Granting us permission to use your information allows us to provide you with innovative features and services we develop in the future that use the information we receive about you in new ways.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
While you are allowing us to use the information we receive about you, you always own all of your information. Your trust is important to us, which is why we don't share information we receive about you with others unless we have:
- received your permission;
- given you notice, such as by telling you about it in this policy; or
- removed your name and any other personally identifying information from it.
However, for information others share about you, they control how it is shared.
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above.
3. Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to summons, court
4. Links to Other Sites
5. Security Precautions
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. We try to keep the website up, bug-free and safe, but can't make guarantees about any part of our services or products.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all our lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe
8. Your Consent
9. Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Kulmin Trocializing India Pvt. Ltd.
Timings: Mon to Sat (as per various time zones)
10. Sensitive personal data or information. — Sensitive personal data or information of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to;—
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details ;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
- any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of these rules.